Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap


Bonbons and Biscotti is proud to announce that we are participating in the 2nd annual Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap 2012. What is the Cookie Swap? Well read on...

"Bloggers sign up. Receive the addresses of three other food bloggers. Send each of them one dozen delicious homemade cookies. Receive three different boxes of scrumptious cookies from other bloggers. Eat them all yourself (or, you know, share. If you want. No judgement either way.) Post your cookie recipe on your blog. See everyone else’s cookie recipes. Salivate. Get lots of great ideas for next year's cookie swap. Rinse and repeat."

And even better then that, some 500 bloggers have signed up to participate and each of us has made a donation to Cookies for Kids with Cancer.

So this past weekend, I have received the three lucky participants that will receive my cookies and now I am pouring over possible recipes that I can bake and send out. They have to be post office friendly since one of my recipients is all the way in Seatle, WA.

Hmmm....... so many recipes! Will I go with a family fav, a Rebecca original or some kind of fandanged crazy internet find? Well, stay tuned because whatever my choice, I will be sharing the recipe right here on Bonbons and Biscotti. Happy Baking!!

2 comments:

Caitie Allen said...

Thank you so much for the delicious cookies, Rebecca! I love the touch of bourbon.

http://biscaitie.blogspot.com/2012/12/bourbon-spiced-shortbread-cookies-from.html

Lynn said...

Rebecca,
Thank you for the cookies! I am running late with this thank you, as I was out of town last week. But I was delighted to find them waiting for me on Saturday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...